January 2, 2015

Today in Pictures

Here is my day in pictures:




Today was fairly uneventful. I woke up, we got dressed, drove to Starbucks and bought a White Chocolate Mocha Decaf with Soymilk while Gunner chose the vanilla flavored milk.

I also went to the gym in the first time since school began. I was surprised how quickly I was able to adapt considering I haven't gone in nearly 6 months. My diet is going to be my biggest struggle. I can eat fine all day long, but my biggest vice is fountain cokes and alcohol. I can at least find a lower calorie alternative in alcohol (oh hai there Corona Light!), but sodas? I DEPEND on those to wake up in the morning! Sooo... I had a packet of Greenberry Shakeology instead, a much better and healthier alternative!

Monday I begin the challenge group for Piyo! I'm pretty excited to be a part of this group because it's easier and much more fun than doing it alone!

Tonight, I've been reading The Daily Five by Gail Boushey & Joan Moser. We are having a two-day workshop on this book starting on Monday! NOT looking forward to changing my routines and procedures mid-year, but it has to be done! Although I do highly recommend this book!

For more updates follow me on IG @gunnersmommy and for fitness updates follow me on bodyspace @kmj0885! 

No comments:

Post a Comment