January 17, 2012

So Disappointed!

I called ETS to schedule my Praxis II exam, and they can't get me in until January 28. That means I will have to begin the certification program this summer or fall instead of in spring like I wanted! Oh well, I guess that's how it goes! I will go ahead and take the Praxis anyways... That will be one less thing on my to-do list when summer or fall arrive. I'm still disappointed though!

Gunner has another tooth coming through. Oh boy! When I picked him up from daycare, he greeted me with a huge grin, and I could see a small, white dot poking from beneath his gums. Unfortunately it hasn't completely broken the surface so I'm sure we have some fun nights ahead of us! He has already woken up three times since going to sleep at 7:30. I hope this passes quickly so I can get my happy-go-lucky baby back!

I think I'm going to try to go to sleep now... I am praying that Gunner is out for the count!

No comments:

Post a Comment