June 8, 2011

Ho Hum

Today was relatively uneventful. Woke up this morning, fed Gunner, played with Gunner, napped... Then we did it all over again! In between all the eating, playing, and napping, I did my Carmen Electra Striptease workout video, played on the computer, did a lot of obsessive cleaning around the house, and hunted for wasps. You heard me. Hunting for wasps.

Over the past week, two wasps from I don't know where just all of a sudden appeared. One flew into the living room where I was sitting; I ran outside as quick as I could until Eric killed it. The second one I almost stepped on last night when I was checking on Gunner. It was just kind of hanging out on the hall floor. It almost looked dead, but it most certainly twitched when Eric was beating it with my shoe! Anyone who knows me, knows I cannot stand wasps. I will take spiders and cockroaches over a wasp anyday. I have never been stung by one, but they really freak me out! They are scary looking!

Well, we have finally solved this whole neighbor-cat problem. Eric built him an outside pen (with a roof and everything). He actually looked quite content in it. So now when he isn't in the house, he is in his homemade cat-pen (and we no longer have to deal with the crazy anti-cat lady anymore)! Yay!

I think I'm going to try to sleep now. Hopefully Gunner will rest better than he did last night, poor baby. In the meantime, I added my Deviantart to my navigation above! Here you can see and order prints of all of my non-portrait work! If you decide to check it out, I would love to hear feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment